The Ole Miss Rebels may be playing at home on Saturday, but the experts are forecasting a three-point loss. Ole Miss and the Auburn Tigers will face off in an SEC battle at noon ET at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field. The Rebels have some work to do to even out the 1-4 series between these two since October of 2015, but a win here would be a good start.
Ole Miss came up short against the Arkansas Razorbacks last week, falling 33-21. Despite the defeat, Ole Miss had strong showings from RB Jerrion Ealy, who rushed for one TD and 112 yards on 23 carries, and WR Elijah Moore, who caught 11 passes for one TD and 113 yards.
Meanwhile, Auburn came up short against the South Carolina Gamecocks last week, falling 30-22. The losing side was boosted by RB Tank Bigsby, who rushed for one TD and 110 yards on 15 carries.
Special teams collected ten points for Auburn. K Anders Carlson delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
Both of these teams will be looking to put their recent losses behind them and walk away with a victory. Giving up seven turnovers, the Rebels had had trouble holding onto the ball. We’ll see if the Tigers can exploit that vulnerability.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field — Oxford, Mississippi
- TV: SEC Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Tigers are a 3-point favorite against the Rebels, according to the latest college football odds.
See college football picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Auburn have won four out of their last five games against Ole Miss.
- Nov 02, 2019 – Auburn 20 vs. Ole Miss 14
- Oct 20, 2018 – Auburn 31 vs. Ole Miss 16
- Oct 07, 2017 – Auburn 44 vs. Ole Miss 23
- Oct 29, 2016 – Auburn 40 vs. Ole Miss 29
- Oct 31, 2015 – Ole Miss 27 vs. Auburn 19