The battle takes place in San Antonio, Texas and a packed undercard also makes for fascinating viewing.
What date and time is Gervonta Davis vs Leo Santa Cruz?
- Davis vs Santa Cruz takes place on Saturday, October 31 in the US.
- The fight is taking place at Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
- UK ring walk is expected at around 3am on Sunday, November 1.
- There will be 11,500 fans inside the stadium.
What TV channel is Davis vs Santa Cruz on in the UK and the US and can I live stream it free?
- Channel 5 will show the fight on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- Coverage begins at 2am GMT and runs through to 5am.
- If you want to stream on these shores, you can watch at TVPlayer.com if you have a valid TV licence.
- Showtime Sports are exclusively broadcasting the fight in the United States.
- The fight will cost $74.99 in the USA.
Who is on the undercard?
- Gervonta Davis vs Leo Santa Cruz (WBA world lightweight title)
- Mario Barrios vs Ryan Karl (super lightweight)
- Regis Prograis vs Juan Heraldez (super lightweight)
- Diego Magdaleno vs Isaac Cruz Gonzalez (lightweight)
- Michel Rivera vs Ladarius Miller (lightweight)
- Jerry Perez vs Joshua Zuniga (super featherweight)
- Julian Rodarte vs Jose Morales (lightweight)
- Kent Cruz vs Dieumerci Nzau (welterweight)
- Anthony Cuba vs Leon Cavalli (lightweight)